Quiet Waters Park is located between the South River and Harness Creek. Visitors can enjoy seven miles of hiking and biking trails winding through forests and expansive grassy fields, summer boat rentals, festivals, children’s playground, or picnic among 340 acres of beautiful park land.
You can also get married at Quite Waters Park.
Quiet Waters Park is open 7 days a week from 7:00 a.m. to dusk.
Visitor Center Office hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.and Saturday and Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Daily Entry Fees
- Daily Vehicle Parking Fee: $6.00 per vehicle
- Daily Vehicle Parking Fee – Physically Challenged: $5.00 per vehicle
(MVA handicapped tags or hanging permit required)
- Daily Vehicle Parking – Service Connected: Free per vehicle
(Military Individuals, Veterans and their Families – Services connected I.D. required)
- Annual Vehicle Entry Permit: $30.00 per vehicle (AACO Resident)
- Annual Vehicle Entry Permit: $40.00 per vehicle (Non County Resident)
- Lifetime Senior Citizen Pass: $40.00 per person (Age 60 and over)
- Daily Parking Fee – Buses: $30.00 per bus. The $30 bus fee applies to all vehicles which hold more than 12 passengers.
Park fees must be paid in cash or check. Credit or debit cards are only accepted at the gatehouse. The Visitor Center only accepts cash or check. Vehicles entering the park must either display a valid yearly/ lifetime permit or pay the daily vehicle entry fees. The yearly permit is a small sticker which is permanently affixed to the driver’s side front bumper of the vehicle, drivers side window or the inside frame of the driver’s side door. Persons age 60 and over may obtain a lifetime vehicle entry permit which is a card that must be shown along with valid ID to gain vehicle entry.
Google Map Street View Images
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/FoQWP/More Annapolis Info